Buying a property in Marbella? Use MPM Consultants for full support during the process
Buying a property in Marbella? MPM Consultants – your helping hand for finding your luxury villa or apartment in Marbella
Buying a property in Marbella is a dream come true, because who does not want to have a holiday or more permanent home in the beautiful sunshine of the Costa del Sol. If you are interested in a villa or apartment for sale in Marbella or nearby, and you want to quickly and easily enjoy the sun, sea and a wonderful, tranquil environment, then we are here to help. MPM Consultants Marbella specialises in finding your dream villa or apartment in Marbella and guiding you through the whole purchase process, from first ideas to finally getting the keys in your hand.
What does this mean in practice:
- We can save you many hours of searching through hundreds of websites
- You only need to deal with one point of contact in Spain
- We can give you invaluable information about all areas in and around Marbella, and their ambiance and facilities
- We will save your time by only taking you to a select number of properties which fit your criteria
- You need not waste your time finding competent professionals such as lawyers, accountants, architects and mortgage lenders
- Through this efficient approach you should also save money in costs buying a property in Marbella
- At the end of the day, if you buy a property with our help, it will not cost you any more
MPM Consultants Marbella offer you certainty and peace of mind at all stages of the purchase process for a villa or apartment in Marbella. Contact us today, so we can help you with buying a property in Marbella in full confidence using our services.
MPM Consultants Marbella – for finding and buying real estate in Marbella
It is vital to have local assistance for finding a property for sale in Marbella or the surrounding areas. Help from a consultancy firm that works exclusively for you, independent of the Marbella real estate agencies or developers. You are therefore assured that our team of advisers only looks after your interests – with no conflicts.
In our own team we have:
- A Lawyer – to avoid legal irregularities and to ensure your purchase is properly registered, in conjunction with the Notary
- A Tax Consultant – to advise on the best purchase structure to fit your circumstances regarding inheritance and other taxes
- A Valuer – to ensure the asking price is realistic and for arranging a mortgage valuation
- An Architect – to report on the state of the property and plan any changes you want
MPM Consultants has all these disciplines in our team and we will liaise between you as needed.
MPM Consultants – Marbella news
Purchasing real estate in Marbella 2018 Plans to buy real estate in Marbella 2018/2019 If you're planning to buy a home, do it now, because prices are going up for the next few years. Looking forward into 2018 for real estate Investments in and around [...]