Enjoy and rely on our expertise
PROPERTY BUYER SERVICES
MPM Real Estate Consultants offers bespoke buyer services especially in and around Marbella. With our team of real estate consultants we give you advice to the highest ethical standards. When an agreement has been reached our specialists coordinate the legal process to complete the acquisition.
Essentially, we work with you to identify your aspirations, to get a sense of your current needs and future lifestyle. We also do this to gain an understanding of more practical matters, such as location, use for holidays or permanent residence, and the subtle balance between buying a home and investing. We use our Property Profile Tool to gather this detailed information and we work for you to find the best properties that meet your needs. We will quickly schedule viewings from your short list of selected properties, analyse the pros and cons, the locations and the mind-set of the selling party.
Only when you, the client, is ready to take the next step, we will take action and discuss with you the best purchase strategy. Then we can negotiate on your behalf, completely managing the entire purchasing process. This approach saves you a lot of time and money, and helps give peace of mind.
OUR BUYER SERVICES INCLUDE
Assistance to you, the client, during the entire purchasing process
The sourcing of properties that correspond to your requirements
Previewing of properties on your behalf, shortlisting the most suitable
Negotiation of the best possible price and terms with the Seller
Airport transfers and scheduling of other potential amenities
Full support from our lawyers, tax advisers, architects and valuers
Access to a range of luxury properties through our property network
Advice to the highest ethical standards
THE BUYING PROCESS IN 4 STEPS
STEP 1. FINDING THE BEST PROPERTY
- Using our unique selection tool, your personal adviser will create a Property Profile based on your requirements and preferences, according to the budget you have in mind. Then a maximum of 7 properties will be presented in detail back to you within 10 days. We can always adjust the Property Profile based on your initial feedback.
- We will then make appointments for you to visit your preferred properties so that you can make a well-informed decision.
STEP 2. HOLDING DEPOSIT
- The purchase process begins by reserving the property and signing a Reservation Contract. A deposit, usually 1%-2%, is payable at this time and is deemed part of the purchase price and will be refunded to you in the event of any irregularities or failure to meet any special conditions. If applicable an application for a mortgage should be started at this time.
- Our team of specialist advisers can provide a competitive quote to undertake any of the formal procedures required during the process.
STEP 3. THE PRIVATE PURCHASE CONTRACT
- After the lawyers have checked everything (legal due diligence) and agree on the accuracy and completeness, the private Purchase Agreement is drawn up. It includes a full description and the cadastral dimensions of the property, as stated in the property and land register.
- This is a legally binding agreement and requires a larger deposit, usually 10% for resale and 20% for new developments, to be paid.
STEP 4. COMPLETION
- The Purchase Contract also defines the additional terms and conditions of the purchase and the date by which the remaining amount of the purchase prices must be paid at the time of final transfer or the payment schedule for new developments.
- To complete the purchase process all the main parties, together with the Notary, must be present at the time of signing.
Congratulations! You’ve just bought your dream home!
ABOVE PURCHASE COSTS ARE ESTIMATION – THE EXACT FEES ARE SUBJECT TO PROPERTY PURCHASE VALUE
Budget in general an extra 9 to 13% of the purchase price for costs.
We do not charge a consultancy fee for the work of our real estate buyer service as the fee is retained within the overall agency fee paid by the vendor.
FOREIGN CURRENCY SOLUTIONS
Currencies 4 You provide tailor made solutions for thousands of corporate and private clients every year. We are working in partnership with them to protect our clients from volatile fluctuations in the currency markets. Timing is everything. Click below to obtain a quote.